Scientific activities at the Landessternwarte
The ongoing projects are described in the following pages. Further information is available on the home pages of individual users. Older annual reports can be found here.
- The Fors Deep Field (FDF) project
- EC-TMR project on Quasar Variability: ENIGMA
- Multifrequency Studies of Blazar Variability
- Emission Lines of AGN
- Hot Spots in Radio Galaxies
- Active Galaxies at high redshift
- Carmenes- Calar Alto high-Resolution search for M dwarfs with Exoearths with Near-infrared and optical Échelle Spectrographs
- Large Binocular Telescope
- LUCI - A Near-Infrared Camera & Spectrograph for the LBT (MPE page)
- 4MOST - 4-metre Multi-Object Spectroscopic Telescope
- NAIR - Novel Astronomical Instrumentation through Photonic Reformatting
- HESS Phase 2
- ATOM: Automatic Telescope for Optical Monitoring
For comments on this page please send me a mail.